About Me

My photo
I'm just a mid-west girl, who's traveled the world and would love to share some of my favorite things with you. Some of my favorite things are: cats, dogs: especially huskies and pugs, all things art: painting, pottery, card-making, stamps, the ocean, indian food, all things moroccan, italian, hand-made goods, soaps and candles, bright colors, blues, dark chocolate, coffee and tea, kringla, nesting dolls, tudors, medieval times, english cottages, history, reading, traveling, and learning about other cultures.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Autumn in Savannah

Okay, so this is my first attempt at blogging, but I have a lot to talk about so I'll give it a try.  Well, I'm so excited to be back in the South.  I love the beach, I am a total beach bum and I love historic Savannah.  I can't wait to go on some ghost tours this weekend.  I'll let y'all know if I see any spirits.  I just moved to the area from Washington State.  Beautiful state, but I've always been a southern girl at heart.  I would love to hear from people who have lived in the south and could share their favorite places to eat, shop, visit.  I am an explorer and love seeing new places and meeting new people.  I would love to hear from you!  Ciao for now.

2 comments:

  1. By the time we visit you will know all the hot spots! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job on your blog Jodie!! Can't wait to hear about the ghost tours and the new things you see and people you meet.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete