About Me

My photo
I'm just a mid-west girl, who's traveled the world and would love to share some of my favorite things with you. Some of my favorite things are: cats, dogs: especially huskies and pugs, all things art: painting, pottery, card-making, stamps, the ocean, indian food, all things moroccan, italian, hand-made goods, soaps and candles, bright colors, blues, dark chocolate, coffee and tea, kringla, nesting dolls, tudors, medieval times, english cottages, history, reading, traveling, and learning about other cultures.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Books: Dog stories

I love to read, I just finished a good book today and if you are a dog lover like me, it's a must read, it's called:  A Dog's Purpose, by W.Bruce Cameron, have the tissues handy because you're going to need them.  Another great dog story is: The Art of Racing in the Rain, by Garth Stein.  Both books are told from the dog's perspective.  There are a lot of dog stories out there right now in the market.  Let me know if you've read any good books lately.  Now, I am going to start the book, 3 Among the Wolves, by Helen Thayer.  I guess I'm on the dog genre.  I read just about anything I can get my hands on, so let me know what you're reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment